Tuesday, December 23, 2008

... scary...

I am on my way to the bank to seek out the advice of a financial consultant.... First time ever... and thats one student loan and several credit cards into my financial devastation....

yeah, I suck with money... its no secret...

So I am super scared... but I must power through, especially if this is to be mine one day

I love the Argyle... and its always been my dream to live there... and have built in bookshelves, floor-to-ceiling, filled with fun art and design books that are totally pointless beyond the pure pleasure of looking at the pretty pictures.

But to get there I have to be able to pay off my damn loan... so its off to the bank for me... damn you dollars...

besides.. i am sick of thinking that this commercial applies to me...







and i have started thinking that a russell oliver loan may just be a viable solution....

No comments: