Tuesday, April 17, 2007

... i am using you....

.... just in case you were wondering... i am only friends with people i think are AWESOME... and this is because they lead me to more awesome people....

....this process has been sped up exponentially by the advent of facebook (and I am not commenting on it as a social phenomenon, i leave that to EVERYONE else.... like they weren't expecting it, after myspace, youtube, google... shocker people like the internet to find things... bigger shock, we like to find ourselves on it)

.... anyway I found this guy on this guys's page....

His name is Izik Levy and he is an amazing glass artist.... I love glass art...

seriously this will be a topic for a future post... but lets just say. Glass speaks to me... and Izik Levy's is saying "I AM SOOOOO COOL"...

....then i went to his website... it kicks ASS!...

...go there... immediately... or else

No comments: