Sunday, July 22, 2007

...coolest job of the day!....

... I am tempted to restart this whole"working world" thing in order to try and get on a path that would lead me to this job...

How awesome would it be to simply create libraries for people with insane amounts of money and enough interest in books (or at least an interest in looking like they are interested in books) to hire someone to find you good ones......

God, I think i am going to bed tonight dreaming about having a life in which I would pick up my morning starbucks, head into my cool office at the Strand and try and continue my search for the original Boccioni "Manifesto of Futurist Painters" for Beck.... and then start to introduce him to some new street artists that I think he would like....

Fuck, and I thought I already liked my job.... now I have career envy..... Damn you New York Magazine....

No comments: