Sunday, March 11, 2007

.....Cuz Sometimes....

.... people just have NO CLUE what I am talking about.... I am one of those peole that tend to make giant leaps forward in conversation without notifying anyone....

.... and generally I have no idea why they don't know how I got where I was going... I mean to me the links seem obvious. I may have made them all in my head, but what I say aloud seems to be the next obvious step in the actual conversation. If I were to actually stop and explain the referents that led me to the next statement I would lose my train of thought and be even more muddled..... also, I would not be half as amusing....

.... If I could somehow find a way to hyperlink myself I could then be able to speak freely, at my own pace, and when people got lost they could simply click through and find the meaning behind every word....


.... hw great would that be.

No comments: