Wednesday, February 21, 2007

crossways, and sideways and upways and downways

I really want a glass elevator, like willy wonka has.... not like the one in the movie (in either movie) but like the one in the book, which is confined only by the limits of imagination.... that thing could go frickin'anywhere. I nmy head that (and the bus in the harry potter book) is like the coolest way to travel.... teleportaion would be nice, i mean it's fast and all, but zooming, so that it could be REALLY fast, and still include travel that would be stellar!

I like travel, its the closes thing to suspended animation I think I will ever experience, I'm there, but have nothing to do, just exist. I am doing nothing, but going somewhere, getting things done....

.... travel is the lazy mans favourite activity....

No comments: