Saturday, February 17, 2007

jeeves..... finally....

I gots me a butler.... at least a virtual one.... My hot, nude manservant will have to wait for my millions.... but while i wait, this site is pretty cool

www.netvibes.com

It organizes all the sites you waste all your time visiting so that your day can find your junk more efficiently and make your procrastination so much more effective.....

I have my gmail, myspace, blog feeds, video/image searches, craigslist, gossip sites, news feeds, fave blogs, weather, all sitting on one streamlined, collapsible page..... i am loving it....

...especially that i put my to-do list in the top left hand corner..... and the only thing on it so far is the "buy milk" notation that it loads up with..... note to self.... find things to do


that'll never happen now!

No comments: