Wednesday, February 28, 2007

you calling me beetch!!?!?!

It's 8:28 - am making my first call of the night, for those of you not watching, or watching and completely idiotic, Natasha the Russian Mail Order Bride, will, i repeat WILL be on this season of America's Next Top Model.....

..... It's a whole new evil they have never had before. They have done straight-up bitch, lesbian bitch, funny bitch, drunk bitch, egotistical bitch, barbie bitch.... but never beetch with an accent..... I'm liking it. An hour and a half left to go. I can't wait, dahl-ingk!
_______________________________________________________


9:14pm - Kathleen is "officially" my favourite girl in da house! 'choo know?! She representin' brooklyn baby..... She sounds exactly like Rosie Perez.... whatever happened to Rosie Perez? Untamed Heart, White Men Can't Jump..... then....zilch.... Really, is there NOTHING in Hollywood for a woman who carries ver voice box around in her sinuses? I mean, they found room for Renee Zellwegger (who keeps an entire brass band shoved up her skinny ass)

It's the year for fat girls and accents. It's gonna be so bad... (and by that I mean fan-fucking-tastic)


-------------------------------------------------


9:52 - They got rid of Kathleen! I can't believe it. But I guess it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Kathleen, i'll miss'choo gurl! Go home to Brooklyn and work it daily and nightly and ever so rightly. you fierce!

God I hate myself right now. But you can't,because if you even knnow what i'm talking about you are just as lame as me

No comments: